Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Need your feedback - DDOT Circulator

DCCirculator Presentation 08-02-2011

Tomorrow will be the second public hearing for the expansion of Circulator East of the River. I'll be working on public testimony tomorrow on behalf of the HCCA transportation committee. I was able to talk to some of you last night. Please if you get a chance between now and tomorrow morning, review the attached materials & send me (vod2@cornell.edu) your feedback so I can be sure I'm representing a broad spectrum of the Hillcrest community. It can be a simple as "I support" or "I don't like this alignment" with bullets points for why.


If you can attend the meeting its tomorrow,
Thursday August 4th
Anacostia Public Library
6 – 7:30 pm.


Each resident will be given two (2) minutes to testify. If you would like to speak at the hearing please provide your name and contact information to Sandy Castor at sandy.castor@dc.gov. For those that can't attend DDOT is accepting comments through August 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment